Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Out of Bounds Exception Options
jmattern@peoplelinkstaffing.com
Posted: Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:54:34 PM
Groups: Member

I note that this is an issue when syncing calendar items. I keep getting this error. I've tried the work around offered in the forum, but it won't resolve the problem. I have to uninstall the app, then reinstall it. It works for awhile, then back to the same error. I have purchased a license, and this needs to either get resolved or I need a refund. Please advise.
Vicky Cwilewicz
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 3:16:14 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

To help us investigate this issue we are going to need you help to gather some data.

Please can you go into Menu > Options > Diagnostic Settings. Select the option 'Enable Diagnostics'. Hit Menu > Save.

Attempt then sync your calendar and wait for this error to popup. Wait then another 10 minutes. Then go back into the Diagnostics Settings and turn off Diagnostics.

Once you have done this, email support@astrasync.com with your username and domain. Also in your email copy the link for this forum posting.

Please also let us know the BlackBerry model and OS you are using together with the server you are syncing against e.g Exchange 2003 or 2007

Please also follow the instructions at http://forum.astrasync.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=790 for the OutOfBoundsException if this appears on the Sync Status screen.

Vicky Cwilewicz
AstraSync Support
www.astrasync.com