Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Syncing only from server to BB not vice versa Options
jwilke
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 12:52:54 AM
Groups: Member

I recently bought a single license to evaluate Astrasync 3.0

Blackberry model is Bold, What I am noticing is that calendar items are getting sent from server to bb, but not back, so any additions to the calender using the blackberry aren't getting sent back to the server.

The exact same problem occurs with Contacts.

Email sync is working correctly

I would appreciate some help debugging this issue.

Vicky Cwilewicz
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 10:12:34 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

Please can you go into Menu > Options > Diagnostic Settings. Select the option 'Enable Diagnostics'. Hit Menu > Save.

Set AstraSync to sync all the collections you would like. E.g email, contacts and calendar or a combination of these.

Add a new test contact and a new test event to your calendar. Please let us know what you call these so that we can find them in the log.
Attempt then to sync and look to see if you see an error in the Debug Log or Sync Status screen. Check that the new contact and event have not made it into your server through OWA. Wait another 10 minutes. Then go back into the Diagnostics Settings and turn off Diagnostics.

Once you have done this, email support@astrasync.com with your username and domain. Also in your email copy the link for this forum posting.

Please also let us know the BlackBerry model and OS you are using together with the server you are syncing against e.g Exchange 2003 or 2007

Vicky Cwilewicz
AstraSync Support
www.astrasync.com