Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Calendar item not syncing to FirstClass calendar Options
sullive
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 1:16:04 PM
Groups: Member

Hello
I am using Astrasync 3.0 We use FirstClass and have the most up to date FCServer and FirstClass sync services installed. I have the most current client on my desktop.

When I put a calendar event into my Blackberry calendar it does not sync to my FirstClass calendar. However, when I put something in my FirstClass calendar it does sync to my Blackberry. Thoughts?
Vicky Cwilewicz
Posted: Friday, June 5, 2009 3:15:38 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

Please can you go into Menu > Options > Diagnostic Settings. Select the option 'Enable Diagnostics'. Hit Menu > Save.

Go to the calendar on your BlackBerry and add a test event (test1). Issue a Sync Now. Please then wait for AstraSync to try to sync the data. Check that the calendar event didn't make it to the server. Please then add an event (test2) to your FirstClass calendar and confirm that it appeared on your BlackBerry. Wait another 10 minutes. Then go back into the Diagnostics Settings and turn off Diagnostics.

Once you have done this, email support@astrasync.com with your username and domain. Also in your email copy the link for this forum posting and details of the date and subject of these test events so that we can identify which is which in the log we will receive.

Please also let us know the BlackBerry model and OS you are using together with the server you are syncing against e.g Exchange 2003 or 2007

Vicky Cwilewicz
AstraSync Support
www.astrasync.com