Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Calendar Sync Options
tgardner
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 7:24:34 AM
Groups: Member

My bberry is not syncing calendar items but I am getting reminders of appointments - I have cleared the calendar and re synched but is does not fill in the appointments - can you help?
Amit.Patel
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 6:21:49 PM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

Hi

Can you confirm which email server you are running? Also the BB model and OS version.

I would suggest you clear the calendar again (by un-checking the Calendar option in sync settings). Then turn on the Diagnostics (which can be found under Menu > Options > Diagnostics Settings). Be sure to hit Menu > Save after selecting 'Enable Diagnostics'.

Select the calendar option so that it re-syncs the events.

Watch the Sync Status page, and the Debug Log and jot down any errors you see and provide them here.

Once this has been done, take a look on the server and identify one or two current appointments which are on the server but haven't made it to the device.

Once you have done this, please send a note to support@astrasync.com referencing this thread. Also provide your username and domain that you use with AstraSync. The diagnostics writes data directly to our FTP so we can take a look at the communication between client and server.

Amit Patel
AstraSync Support
www.astrasync.com