Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Calendar has tentative items Options
acollier
Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2009 11:45:49 PM
Groups: Member

Hello,

I have an issue with my Calendar syncing. It seems that whenever I get sent a meeting request a tentative time for that meeting is placed into my calendar. Not an issue, but then once accepted the tentative does not go away. So all my accepted calendar entries have a tentative and normal entry next to them (but only on the BB - not on exchange). Also there are more entries in my BB then there are on exchange. Exchange will sync changes made on the BB, but every now and then there is a duplicate entry that is not on exchange.

As i have had issues in the past with the Calendar I have already tried turning calendar sync off and re-syncing and i have upgraded to the newest Astrasync - still having issues. Just annoying really.

Alastair Collier
Vitale UK Ltd.
Blackberry Bold 9700
O.S. 5.0.0351 (Platform 5.1.0.98)
Astrasync 4.0
Vicky Cwilewicz
Posted: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 8:23:49 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

Hi Alastair,
Please can you go to Options > Diagnostics Settings and enable diagnostics. Repeat the process until you end up with both a tentative and actual time for a test meeting. Please then wait 10 minutes then sync again.
Please then go back to Diagnostic Settings and turn diagnostics off. Please let us know when you have done this and we shall take a look at the log that is forwarded to support.

You mentioned that the BB has more entries than Outlook. I assume this discrepancy is caused by the multiple tentative and actual meeting events?

Vicky Cwilewicz
AstraSync Support
www.astrasync.com