Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Calendar - java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsExpection: Index 5 >=0 Options
GaryTesta
Posted: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 1:23:10 PM
Groups: Member

I recently upgraded to AstraSync v2.1.25 on a 8820 running v4.5.0.110 (Platform 2.7.0.90)

I now receive the following error when trying to Synch the calendar (Email works fine, and I don't synch Contacts):

AstraSync
Error:
Error Loading Collection data for Calendar
Error occurred opening tree
CalendarS2CMAP
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsExpection: Index 5 >=0

I have tried shutting off the Calendar sync function and syncing and then turning it back on, but that doesn't fix the problem.

Would appreciate any help on getting the calendar function to work correctly.

Thanks!
mheisen
Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2009 4:56:05 AM

Gary,
I had problems after upgrade as well. You might try my solution of unchecking the calendar sync function, deleting any entrys left on your device until you calendar is empty, and then syncing. Took most of yesterday fooling around for me to get there. Good luck! Angel
GaryTesta
Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2009 7:21:05 AM

mheisen wrote:
Gary,
I had problems after upgrade as well. You might try my solution of unchecking the calendar sync function, deleting any entrys left on your device until you calendar is empty, and then syncing. Took most of yesterday fooling around for me to get there. Good luck! Angel

Thanks - interestingly enough I tried to unselect the calendar sync option and it doesn't seem to work, meaning that after I unselect the check box and then close and then reopen the sync config the calendar is checked again.

So basically I can't try your fix until I can figure out how to make the calendar stop sync'ing.

AstraSync Staff - Where are you?
Vicky Cwilewicz
Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:21:37 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

Gary, We will be contacting you via email for some further information.

For anyone who does get stuck on this problem you can try unchecking the calendar collection under Options > Sync Settings. Ensure you press Yes to the next choice so that all events are removed from your phone. Open the calendar and check it is clean before going back into AstraSync and enabling the calendar again.

Vicky Cwilewicz
AstraSync Support
www.astrasync.com