Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Can't send e-mails (Kerio sync) Options
e.bodmer
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 1:28:44 AM
Groups: Member

Hello everyone

i'm currently trying the test-version of astra sync. we use outlook combined with kerio connect in our company. i have a blackberry 9780 and need to sync my outlook-data with my mobile, so i'm looking for a software like astrasync. i have installed astrasync with the video guides and the sync with the kerio server works fine. i recieve all e-mails and calendar, but i can't send any e-mail. is it necessary to set up a pop-account aswell? or ist it maybe a feature witch is not supported in the test-version? if it's possible to solve this issue i will buy the software of course.

best regards
marco wehrli on behalf of e.bodmer
Vicky Cwilewicz
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 1:39:40 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

The trial of AstraSync includes all functionality so you should be able to send email from your BlackBerry. You do not need to set up a POP account of otherwise on the device.

Open AstraSync then you should see your inbox. Press menu > Compose to write a new email then send. This should then be sent and it should notify of this with a message saying 'Message Sent' at the top of the inbox. If you are still having problems sending email please let us know.

Vicky Cwilewicz
AstraSync Support
www.astrasync.com