Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Astra Syn detected a large number of calendar deletions Options
Sbovino
Posted: Friday, June 11, 2010 6:16:00 PM
Groups: Member

rest of error message.....Since this is likley an unintended result of removing a BIS account, AS will not perform the deletion. Turning calendar syycing off and on will re-sync items from the server...

I did not remove a BIS account. Problem is when I go to options in the AS menu I cannot open the sync settings option. I can open all the rest. When I click on sync settings nothing happens. This is the latest version of AS and I have a BB Tour. The previous edition of AS ran flawlessly. Even with this error message, which I must clear, it does appear to be syncing the calendar. How do I clear this up???

Thanks
Vicky Cwilewicz
Posted: Sunday, June 13, 2010 11:40:19 PM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

I would suggest that you first reboot the BlackBerry by removing its battery then try to go to Sync Settings once more. Does this then allow you to change the Calendar setting?

Vicky Cwilewicz
AstraSync Support
www.astrasync.com
Sbovino
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 6:37:36 PM

Support walked me through the fix for the calendar deletions. I had to revert to version 3 to get access to the sync options menu. After deleting, rebooting and reinstalling the latest version I still cannot get into sync options. Hopefully, I won't have to make changes until they can figure out why this does not work on my BB Tour.
Ranald Lillie
Posted: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 4:40:05 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

Hello Sbovino,

I have reviewed your support case with us and have added some notes based on the information you have provided. AstraSync Support should be in contact with you again soon.

Thank you,

Ranald.

Ranald Lillie
AstraSync Support
dk21
Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 12:39:17 PM

I have received this message a number of times as well. In my case, the calendar wanted to switch itself from default to one of my BIS accounts which ended up resulting in duplicate everything. When switching it back to default, it wouldn't force Astrasync to exit like it said it would. Eventually it finally did exit and I haven't had a problem since...