Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Calendar Appts lost from Outlook, but still on BB? Options
chharris
Posted: Sunday, December 13, 2009 12:23:01 PM
Groups: Member

After continuing to use AstraSync on my new BB device (8900) from yesterday, all Outlook appts have been removed from my PC since November 8th?! The strange thing is that they still exist on my device (even though the Outlook account i'm referring to is sync source). Please advise as to how i get my appts back in Outlook. Thanks,
Ranald Lillie
Posted: Monday, December 14, 2009 6:14:08 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

Hello chharris,

This is not behaviour we have come across before, has AstraSync logged any errors in the debug log?

You can sync the device items back to your server by going to the BB Homescreen > Options > Advanced Options > Applications - Delete AstraSync

This will remove AstraSync and any emails on the device, but will keep your Contacts and Calendar items.

Please then download and install a new copy of AstraSync, during the initial setup select only the Calendar collection to be synced, you will receive a prompt saying that there are device items present and asking if you would like to delete them or sync them to the server, choose to sync these to the server and your calendar items should all be restored.

Ranald.

Ranald Lillie
AstraSync Support