Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Meeting requests Options
damiantash
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2009 8:37:34 AM
Groups: Member

Hi -

I have 3 issues:

1) The data and time of meetings do not show up in the mail when HTML is enabled (i logged this during beta testing)

2) Cancelled meetings are removed from my outlook calendar but are not removed on the BB

3) Any meeting updates (room changes, notes etc) that are sent create duplicate entries on the BB but not in Outlook.

Thanks

Damian
Ranald Lillie
Posted: Tuesday, December 1, 2009 7:58:47 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

Hello Damian,

Quote:
1) The data and time of meetings do not show up in the mail when HTML is enabled (i logged this during beta testing)

Are you seeing this in AstraSync version 4.0.16? We have implemented a fix for this issue. However if you are still seeing this we may need to collect some diagnostic information from your device in order to determine the problem.

Quote:
2) Cancelled meetings are removed from my outlook calendar but are not removed on the BB

When you see this, do you see a message in AstraSync's Debug Log saying: "Changes to [event name] will not be synced to the server."?

Quote:
3) Any meeting updates (room changes, notes etc) that are sent create duplicate entries on the BB but not in Outlook.

In AstraSync Options > Calendar Settings, do you have meeting attendees synchronised, if so please deselect this setting. This should also solve the problem in point 2.

Ranald.

Ranald Lillie
AstraSync Support
damiantash
Posted: Monday, December 7, 2009 9:07:49 AM
Groups: Member

It looks as though these issues have all been resolved in the latest release, but I have noticed one other problem. When the meeting organiser puts notes into the meeting request such as a phone number or agenda, these do not show up on the BB. There is a notes section but this is always blank
Ranald Lillie
Posted: Wednesday, December 9, 2009 6:30:42 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

Hello Damian,

What server are you syncing against?
Is this with HTML on or off, or both?

I have just tested this against Exchange 2007 and the notes field shows up correctly in both cases.

Thank you,

Ranald.

Ranald Lillie
AstraSync Support