Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

java.lang.NullPointerException Options
jbrotamonte
Posted: Tuesday, November 3, 2009 10:21:59 AM
Groups: Member

I have not been able to sync my calendar for 3 weeks now. I keep getting the error in the subject when I try to sync my calendar. I have removed it from my sync settings and set it back, but still getting the same error. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

BTW, I'm on v3.0.18. Email and contacts sync fine manually, it's just calendar that fails with this error. I've already removed the calandar sync from my sync settings, rebooted, and added it back, but still get this error. Specifically, the debug log says: "Unexpected exception java.lang.NullPointerException running SynchronizingState."

Ranald Lillie
Posted: Wednesday, November 4, 2009 9:38:19 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

Hello jbrotamonte,

This is most likely an issue that has been fixed in later releases of AstraSync.

Please upgrade to AstraSync 3.1 and see if this error still occurs.

Ranald.

Ranald Lillie
AstraSync Support
jbrotamonte
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2009 8:56:15 AM
Groups: Member

I tried to download the latest release, but I got the message "Your BlackBerry model is not supported for this version of AstraSync. Please download the previous version." I have a Blackberry 8100.

Is there a list that shows what version of Astrasync is compatible with which Blackberry? Don't even know how to download older versions. Can you tell me what AstraSync version is compatible with the Blackberry 8100?