Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

outlook appointments missing Options
jdm
Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 8:04:14 AM
Groups: Member

A few of my appointments in outlook are missing. However, the appointment is still on my Blackberry. It seems to be happening to only the reoccuring meetings.

Thanks
Vicky Cwilewicz
Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 8:15:24 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

Whether these meetings syncs depends if it has attendees or not. Do this missing meetings have attendees listed on the phone?

With attendees the meeting/event will not sync in two directions, if the meeting or event has no attendees then it will sync in two directions.

You can then choose in AstraSync 3.1.12 and later whether to sync the attendees to your device or not. Please see http://forum.astrasync.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=1155

Vicky Cwilewicz
AstraSync Support
www.astrasync.com
jdm
Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 8:24:47 AM

The meetings were booked in Outlook by another user. I accepted the meetings in outlook. They did show up in outlook. They were reoccuring and had attendees. The meetings show up on the Blackberry after a sync, but are now missing in Outlook after a sync.
Vicky Cwilewicz
Posted: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 4:41:07 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

To help us investigate this issue we are going to need your help to gather some data.

Please can you go into Menu > Options > Diagnostic Settings. Select the option 'Enable Diagnostics'. Hit Menu > Save.

Accept a new test meeting in Outlook. Confirm this appears in Outlook and then after a sync appears on your BlackBerry.
Attempt then sync again and wait for this meeting to be removed from Outlook. Wait then another 10 minutes. Then go back into the Diagnostics Settings and turn off Diagnostics.

Once you have done this, email support@astrasync.com with your username and domain. Also in your email copy the link for this forum posting and the date, subject of the test meeting so that we can find this in the logs.

Please also let us know the BlackBerry model and OS you are using.

Vicky Cwilewicz
AstraSync Support
www.astrasync.com
abscam
Posted: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 9:27:17 AM

I've experienced missing appointments as well in my MS Outlook, but don't know if this is attributed to astrasync, outlook archiving, or something else.