Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Random Calendar Events not syncing Options
MuscoCorp
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 12:22:47 PM
Groups: Member

Hello,

I am currently using AstraSync 3.1.12 on a BlackBerry Tour 9630 from Sprint (OS 4.7.1.40). We are syncing with First Class.

When I do a sync, the calendar will not pick up some calendar events.

I cannot see a similarity or common theme between the calendar events that are not syncing.

I have cleared the database on the BlackBerry so that I am syncing in to a clean slate and still am only bringing in some of my calendar events.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
MuscoCorp
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 1:10:12 PM
Groups: Member

I have found that if I go in to the First Class calendar and recreate the calendar event and delete the original calendar event, the sync will bring the calendar event over to the BlackBerry.

This is NOT a fix, but more of a work around. We can't do this if someone comes up with 100 missing calendar events.
Vicky Cwilewicz
Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:21:45 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

To help us investigate this issue we are going to need your help to gather some data.

Please can you go into Menu > Options > Diagnostic Settings. Select the option 'Enable Diagnostics'. Hit Menu > Save.

Go to Options > Sync Settings and uncheck the calendar. Press Yes to remove entries from you BlackBerry. Once this has finished processing reenable calendar syncing once more. Wait for AstraSync to sync all your events. Please then make a note of some events (subject, time and date)from your FirstClass server that have not appeared on your BlackBerry.

Next recreate one of these events and confirm that it now makes it to the BlackBerry. Please let us know which event this is.

Attempt then to sync. Wait then another 10 minutes. Then go back into the Diagnostics Settings and turn off Diagnostics.

Once you have done this, email support@astrasync.com with your username and domain. Also in your email copy the link for this forum posting.

Vicky Cwilewicz
AstraSync Support
www.astrasync.com
Anthony Vu
Posted: Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:47:26 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff, Member

A possible solution to this issue is in the FirstClass settings on your main Server. Please go to your options in your FirstClass and set the synchronization option to slow. Please let us know if this works for you

Anthony Vu
Astrasync Technical Support
www,astrasync.com