Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Reccuring Appointments issues - Blackbery bold Options
rtiruchunapalli
Posted: Monday, July 27, 2009 6:43:23 PM
Groups: Member

hi guys.

Running AstraSync v 3.0.18. Have an issue with recurring appts. WHen i first did the calendar sync, it worked perfectly however, noticed in my outlook that it another entrie beside the recurring appt and had no attendes in that list. But my black berry was showing only one entry.

Then I tried to delete the duplicate entry in outlook and that cleared out my Black berry entry too.

And now I am unable to sync my recurring appointments. Do you have any sugeestions. Please help..

Vicky Cwilewicz
Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 9:40:17 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

AstraSync 3.0.18 does not sync attendees to meeting events which is why you are not seeing these. AstraSync 3.1 which is currently in beta will sync attendees to events. If you wish to see attendees then I suggest that you wait until the beta is released to utilise this behaviour as how syncing attendees is 'turned on' will be changing slightly between the beta and when 3.1 is released.

For the recurring appointments that are not syncing do these contain attendees? Are they appearing on the server but not on your BlackBerry device?

Vicky Cwilewicz
AstraSync Support
www.astrasync.com
rtiruchunapalli
Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:19:52 PM

Thanks for your response. I can wait for the 3.1 to be out.

As I mentioned earlier, recurring apts worked first but created duplicate entry in my outlook. From OUtlook I deleted the duplicate ones and since then It has not updated my recurring apts on my black berry.

So how do i get the current reccuring appts back on my device...
Vicky Cwilewicz
Posted: Monday, August 3, 2009 9:44:09 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

I would suggest that you follow the instructions here to reset the calendar collection.

http://forum.astrasync.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=1063

This will empty the calendar on your phone and then repopulate it with all the events from the server.

Vicky Cwilewicz
AstraSync Support
www.astrasync.com
Oakleaf
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 8:51:40 AM

Hi Vicky,

I just spoke with astrasync tech support and he says that the issue of calendar attendees disappearing from recurring meetings is not resolved in 3.1 but in 3.2 which is not out yet. Will you please double check that, which is it? Thanks,