Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Astrasync Icon Cropped in BB9300 Options
fazaragoza
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 7:34:28 PM
Groups: Member

I am using an upgraded BB9300. OS 6.0 2475.

I am please with the syncing as well as the contacts. However, I noticed the ff problems:

1. No unread email counts showing in the BB Notification Bar
2. Vibra and sound alert is present BUT astrasync icon doesn't show the usual red asterisk in the icon
3. Astrasync Icon is cropped in the corners so it doesnt appear as a circle and the arrows around it cannot be seen

Is this the same case for other upgraded BB9300? Or am I doing something wrong or have not set-up astrasync correctly. If not, is there a workaround to address these 3 items? I only have 6 more days to decide if I am gonna buy astra or not. If there is no resolution yet, i will opt out for the time being.
Anthony Vu
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2011 9:41:59 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff, Member

Hi fazaragoza,

What you will want to do is download the monitor app which will help you resolve all three of these problems. AstraSync never had everything integrated on. The Monitor app helps integrate it.

you can direct your blackberry browser to http://m.monitor4bb.com and download the app. Reboot the device and AstraSync to start making changes.

Anthony Vu
Astrasync Technical Support
www,astrasync.com
fazaragoza
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2011 7:13:47 PM
Groups: Member

Hi! Anthony,

Yes, I did that already and was supposed update that the first two problems have been solved but the last one, the icon being cropped and that it doesnt fit the menu bar is still present.

I hope to get some workaround from other BB9300 users who have upgraded to OS 6.

Any other idea?

Thanks!
Vicky Cwilewicz
Posted: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 6:23:25 AM
Groups: Administration , AstraSync Staff

Please can you send into support@astrasync.com a screenshot of the icon problem so that we can understand this better as we are not sure where on the screen this issue is.

Vicky Cwilewicz
AstraSync Support
www.astrasync.com